Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Angel’s Cafe’ is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 3365 Cypress Mill Rd, Brunswick, GA 31520
Phone: (912) 280-0206
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
I've driven past this cafe several times when going to Wake Up Coffee which is the next building over. Angel's Cafe has a wide variety of sandwiches, wraps and salads and the BEST pasta salad ever! There was quite a lunch crowd still when I went in around 2 pm which says something about how good their food is.
- Grilled chicken & Swiss wrap: Delicious!! I loved the melted cheese over the chicken with the sauteed mushrooms, onions and peppers.
- Pasta salad: This is an absolutely must get! This is by far the best pasta salad I've ever had.
Been here many times over the years and unfortunately today experienced less than friendly service. No chance of modifications do to allergy(asked for no cantaloupe) and would not allow any modification to an order(wanted to pay & add a side of shrimp salad). They were not busy at all so unsure to why. So many good lunch places in town, service makes a big difference.
This restaurant is more popular with the locals. The food is delicious, but the decor leaves something to be desired. So if you're looking for a great sandwich or wrap served in a plastic basket, give Angel's a shot.
I've driven past Angel's for years, and finally made a trip in with my wife. I'm picky, so a burger is always my first choice. They have a good one, nice and juicy, and served with a bag of chips. Great service and a very happy atmosphere.
Great place for soup salads and sandwiches.food is always good and staff very friendly! Best southern ice tea anywhere!